ELECTRONIC ENGINEER - BOLOGNA-NAPOLI
DESCRIZIONE OFFERTA DI LAVORO
NIER Ingegneria is increasing the technical team of our System Engineering department and is looking for an Electronic engineer with professional experience, to be involved in Functional safety and RAM activities for railway, nuclear, automotive, process and manufacturing industries.
We offer a professional experience within a team of experts providing System Engineering services to our Customers, and continuous on- and off-the-job training on high-tech engineering domains.
The offer is valid for both gender.
Main tasks responsibilities:
- Development of Hazard/Risk analysis, Technical Safety reports, Safety Case;
- Development of RAM analysis (including Failures assessment, Reliability prediction, Maintenance analysis, Availability and reliability computation);
- Verification of compliance with functional safety standards.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic engineering;
- Professional experience with design and/or functional safety of electronic devices, equipment, systems;
- Fluent Italian and English (spoken and written);
- Analytical attitude and communication skills.
SARANNO INOLTRE CONSIDERATI POSITIVAMENTE
- Knowledge of international standards for functional safety in general (IEC61508) and specifically for railway (EN50126, EN50129), nuclear (IEC 61226, IEC 61513), automotive (ISO26262), process (IEC61513, IEC61511), manufacturing (IEC62061) industries;
- Knowledge in RAMS engineering methods (e.g. FMEA/FMECA), techniques (e.g. RBD, FTA) and software tools (e.g. Isograph-FaultTree+, ALD-RAM Commander, Reliasoft-Blocksim or similar);
- Knowledge in programming languages (e.g. Python) and/or data analysis and modelling tools (e.g. MATLAB / Simulink);
- Willingness for national travel.