SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER - SPAIN
DESCRIZIONE OFFERTA DI LAVORO
NIER Ingegneria Spa is increasing the technical team of our System Engineering department, looking for smart, flexible and engaged people, and selecting a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Main tasks responsibilities:
- Be trained by NIER personnel about specific domain knowledge and System Engineering applications;
- Execution of Requirement management and verification activities (e.g. verification of compliance matrixes);
- Development or review of thermal-mechanical (FEM) analyses and structural integrity reports (according to the applicable design codes);
- Review of plans and procedures for the manufacturing of systems, structures and components of basic nuclear installations, and for the related technical controls (according to the applicable construction codes).
What we offer:
- International work environment with a high technological content;
- Initial an periodical training on Quality and Nuclear safety, on technology for nuclear fusion installations;
- Continuous interactions within multi-disciplinary team (focused on requirements management, design, thermal-structural and thermal-hydraulic analyses, reliability and safety studies).
The offer is valid for both gender.
- Master’s Degree in Nuclear, Mechanical, or Aerospace;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in Mechanical calculation and manufacturing process, Requirement management and verification, Technical project management;
- English Independent User (B2 minimum);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package.
SARANNO INOLTRE CONSIDERATI POSITIVAMENTE
- Professional and/or academicals experience in nuclear fusion projects (preferably ITER);
- Professional and/or academicals experience in the use of ANSYS;
- Knowledge of RCC-MRx;
- Experience in writing technical/scientific documentation and reports;
- Experience in the development of seismic analysis and test plans ns specifications;
- Willingness for international travels.