SYSTEMS ENGINEER - BOLOGNA-NAPOLI-MILANO
DESCRIZIONE OFFERTA DI LAVORO
NIER Ingegneria is looking for smart, flexible and engaged resource to join the technical team as junior or senior Systems engineer.
Technical activities will concern railway and metro systems and could include:
– Functional Safety analysis;
– Reliability-Availability-Maintainability (RAM) analysis;
– Requirement Management and Verification;
– Verification of compliance to standards and norms.
The offer is valid for both gender.
– First-period location (6-8 months): BOLOGNA
– Definitive location: BOLOGNA, NAPOLI, MILANO
Preferred definitive location to be specified within the proposal for interview.
– Master’s Degree in engineering (preferably Electronic, Electric, Nuclear, Mechanics, Aerospace);
– Capability to read and write technical documentation (mainly in English);
– Willingness for national travel.
SARANNO INOLTRE CONSIDERATI POSITIVAMENTE
– Knowledge of Signalling Principle and main equipment for Railway systems (e.g. ERTMS);
– Knowledge of Functional safety standards (for railway, automotive, and/or aerospace applications);
– Knowledge of main methods (e.g. FMEA/FMECA/HAZOP), techniques (e.g. RBD, FTA) and software tools (e.g. Isograph-FaultTree+, Reliasoft-Blocksim or similar) for RAMS analysis;
– Knowledge of software tools for Requirement Management and Verification (e.g. DOORS, POLARION);
– Knowledge of European Directives (e.g. Machinery, Electromagnetic compatibility);
– Willingness for international travel.