JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER - SPAIN
DESCRIZIONE OFFERTA DI LAVORO
NIER Ingegneria Spa is increasing the technical team of our System Engineering department, looking for smart, flexible and engaged people, and selecting a Junior Mechanical Engineer.
Main tasks responsibilities:
- Be trained by NIER personnel about specific domain knowledge and System Engineering applications;
- Execution of Requirement management and verification activities (e.g. verification of compliance matrixes);
- Development or review of thermal-mechanical (FEM) analyses and structural integrity reports (according to the applicable design codes).
What we offer:
- International work environment with a high technological content;
- Initial an periodical training on Quality and Nuclear safety, on technology for nuclear fusion installations;
- Continuous interactions within multi-disciplinary team (focused on requirements management, design, thermal-structural and thermal-hydraulic analyses, reliability and safety studies).
The offer is valid for both gender.
- Master’s Degree in Nuclear, Mechanical, or Aerospace;
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in the Design and/or analysis of mechanical components and in the Requirement management and verification for complex systems;
- English Independent User (B2 minimum);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package.
SARANNO INOLTRE CONSIDERATI POSITIVAMENTE
- Professional and/or academicals experience in nuclear fusion projects (preferably ITER);
- Professional and/or academicals experience in the use of ANSYS;
- Knowledge of RCC-MR;
- Experience in writing technical/scientific documentation and reports;
- Experience in the development of seismic analysis and test plans ns specifications;
- Willingness for international travels.