SENIOR FEM/CFD ANALYST - BOLOGNA
DESCRIZIONE OFFERTA DI LAVORO
NIER Ingegneria is an engineering and R&D company based in Castel Maggiore (Bologna), which provides consulting services to national and international companies and research agencies.
We are increasing the technical team of our System Engineering department and we are looking for smart, flexible and engaged people for several technical roles.
We offer a professional experience within a team of experts providing System Engineering services to our Customers, and continuous on- and off-the-job training on high-tech engineering domains.
We are selecting one Senior CAE analyst, who will perform FEM and/or CDF analyses in different fields, such as Nuclear, Transportation, Automation and Robotic, Oil&Gas.
Main tasks responsibilities:
– Be trained by NIER personnel about specific domain knowledge and System Engineering applications;
– Train junior team members on CAE analysis;
– Carry out independently FEM/CFD analyses;
– Develop independently related technical reports;
– Provide technical assessments of analysis results, and report them in written and oral formats;
– Be the technical reference for the customer.
– Master’s Degree in engineering (preferably Mechanics, Nuclear, Aerospace or similar);
– At least three years of working experience in FEM analyses;
– Good understanding of structural and/or fluid-dynamics analysis methods and numerical techniques, and computational models;
– Experience in CAD systems (preferably CATIA);
– Experience in FEM/CFD solvers (preferably ANSYS) including data pre/post processing;
– Experience in writing technical/scientific documentation and reports;
– Fluent Italian and English (spoken and written);
– Analytical attitude and communication skills;
– Willingness for national and international travel.
SARANNO INOLTRE CONSIDERATI POSITIVAMENTE
– Ph.D. with FEM applications;
– Experience in non-linear structural analyses, mechanical design and optimization, compliance to construction codes (e.g. ASME) and European Directives (e.g. Pressure Equipment, Machinery);
– Knowledge in programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Python) and/or data analysis and modelling tools (e.g. MATLAB/Simulink).