SENIOR NUCLEAR ENGINEER - SPAIN
DESCRIZIONE OFFERTA DI LAVORO
NIER Ingegneria Spa is increasing the technical team of our System Engineering department, looking for smart, flexible and engaged people, and selecting a Senior Nuclear Engineer.
Main tasks responsibilities:
- Be trained by NIER personnel about specific domain knowledge and System Engineering applications;
- Development or review of plans and reports for the qualification of systems, structures and components of basic nuclear installations;
- Review of the documentation produced for the licensing of basic nuclear installations (in France).
What we offer:
- International work environment with a high technological content;
- Initial an periodical training on Quality and Nuclear safety, on technology for nuclear fusion installations;
- Continuous interactions within multi-disciplinary team (focused on requirements management, design, thermal-structural and thermal-hydraulic analyses, reliability and safety studies).
The offer is valid for both gender.
- Master’s Degree in Nuclear, Mechanical, or Aerospace;
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in the Qualification of systems, structures and components for nuclear installation and/or in the French nuclear licensing process;
- English Independent User (B2 minimum);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package.
SARANNO INOLTRE CONSIDERATI POSITIVAMENTE
- Professional and/or academicals experience in nuclear fusion projects (preferably ITER);
- Knowledge of RCC-MRx and/or French ESP and ESPN;
- Experience in writing technical/scientific documentation and reports;
- Willingness for international travels.