Asset Management provides a structured approach based on the best practices for managing the Asset Life Cycle, Cost Cycle and associated Risks.
In this context, it is a fundamental tool for organisations that wish to efficiently manage their assets, both tangible/material (buildings, technologies, production lines, hardware, etc.), and intangible (reputation, image, patents, software, etc.).
The life cycle of corporate assets is thus made more efficient, allowing a reduction in costs and optimisation of resources, while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Predictive maintenance, IoT and data analytics complete the methodologies and tools for asset management.
There is no lack of web-based tools to support design and planning, energy audits and certification, health and safety protection, in compliance with current regulations.
- Asset mapping
- Assessment/Due Diligence on environmental, energy, work safety, building compliance and land registry issues
- Asset monitoring
- IT infrastructure management, covering the entire infrastructure Life Cycle, from the initial inventory stage, through maintenance cost management to its disposal.
- Training activities on methodologies and using software tools
- Design and implementation of an asset management system, certifiable according to the ISO 55001 standard
- Monitoring and data acquisition systems
- Asset Management Software Platform
- UNI ISO 55001:2015 – Asset management