Project Risk Management
We support our clients in project management with the dual objective of correctly assessing a contract’s profitability during the commercial phase and complying with deliverables deadlines, within the costs planned in the budget phase and execution phases.
We guide our partners in implementing strategies aimed at considering the concept of “uncertain” activities and therefore affected by possible deviations from estimates, thanks to a structured methodology for calculating time and cost contingencies.
We develop Analysis and Studies to evaluate the order’s profitability, proposing alternative solutions that guarantee a proven reduction of the risk of losing margins.
We support the spread of methodologies and tools (Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis) to guarantee the concreteness of the assessments.
We help public and private organisations tackle complexity with assessments and action plans aimed at mitigating risks.
We promote spreading a culture of project risk management through training courses for company personnel.
- Earned Value Analysis (EVM),
- Hazard Identification (HazID),
- Hazard and Operability studies (HazOP),
- Failure modes and effects criticality analysis (FMEA/FMECA) / Fault Tree Analysis (FTA),
- Event Tree Analysis (ETA),
- Consequence Modelling Analysis (CM)
- Creation of planning and costs baseline
- WBS and WP creation
- Earned Value method
- MonteCarlo Simulation
- Calculation of the final estimates
- Oracle Primavera P6
- Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis
- Microsoft Project
- ISO 21500: 2013
- ISO 31000: 2009
- UNI 11648:2016