Requirements Management & Verification
The objective is to avoid costly re-work, otherwise necessary to correct “bugs” or errors, typically detected during the final testing phase.
The management, verification and validation of requirements throughout the product/system development cycle ensures compliance with the directives and standards applicable to the various industrial sectors (rail, nuclear, biomedical, automotive, etc.) and with the end customer’s specifications, thus saving on re-work and non-quality costs.
- Requirements Management Plan (RMP)
- Requirements specification and propagation along the system/product life cycle
- Verification of quality, consistency and correctness of the requirements
- Requirements coverage matrices
- Verification of compliance with Directives and Standards
- Requirements management tool configuration (Doors, Polarion, etc.)
- Support for development of technical documentation and manuals
- Traceability and coverage matrices
- Verification checklist
- IBM DOORS
- Microsoft PowerBI
- ReUse toolkit
EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, INCOSE Guidelines