Since the beginning we have dealt with Energy, a topic that is now central to global development. We guide the client towards an energy efficient path by proposing innovative solutions, seeking ever greater benefits for our customers and their context.
We support the customer in their journey towards energy efficiency by developing our services in three main directions: improving energy performance, reducing waste and promoting renewable energy sources.
We support local authorities in preparing energy plans and the most diverse businesses in implementing Energy Management Systems.
With projects of national and international scope, we seek new efficient and innovative solutions, including in collaboration with European universities and research centres.
- Energy audit
- Energy Management Service
- Energy management systems (ISO 50001)
- Solutions for efficient energy management
- Energy monitoring systems
- Energy acquisition management
- Design of energy efficiency interventions and new plants
- Support for obtaining incentives and tax breaks (65% deduction, Thermal Account 2.0)
- PAESC territorial energy planning
- Thermographic surveys
- Energy thematic training
- Energy Analysis
- Measurement and verification plans (M&V)
- Building-plant energy simulation.
- Software for static and dynamic energy simulation
- Energy planning software
- Thermographic camera
- Multimeters for electrical energy measurement campaign.
- UNI CEI EN 16247 – Energy diagnosis
- UNI EN 16714-3:2016 – Non-destructive tests: thermographic tests
- UNI CEI EN ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System