We support our customers in designing and developing innovative solutions in the field of sustainability, with the aim of making products and services more competitive and able to meet the new market demands required by citizens, the public administration (Green Public Procurement – GPP) and large private corporate companies.
We guide our partners in implementing strategies aimed at integrating the concepts of sustainability within management systems, using a life cycle thinking perspective aimed at ensuring goals of continuous improvement and competitiveness are achieved.
We develop analysis and studies to assess the degree of sustainability of products, services and business sectors, proposing alternative solutions that guarantee a proven reduction of the environment load and contribute to the company’s innovation by developing new opportunities in emerging markets.
We support the dissemination of tools to guarantee the sustainability of products, projects and events, such as Ecological Labelling, Environmental Footprints and Inventories of greenhouse gases, suggesting strategies to compensate or improve the process in a circular economy perspective.
We help public and private organisations tackle climate change with assessments and action plans aimed at mitigation (reduction of greenhouse gas emissions) and adaptation.
We promote the spread of a sustainable culture through environmental education training courses for company staff, schools and citizens.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), LCC (Life Cycle Costing) and S-LCA (Social LCA) of product and process
- Support to Green Public Procurement (GPP) and large customers (2014/95/EU)
- Environmental certifications and eco-labels: Type I (EU Ecolabel), Type II and Type III (EPD)
- Environmental footprints: carbon footprint, water footprint, PEF/OEF, Made Green in Italy
- Greenhouse gases inventory (ISO 14064)
- Climate change, assessment of the risks and opportunities due to climate change, definition of the mitigation and adaptation strategies and plans
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan (SECAP)
- Sustainability Reports, Non-Financial Statement, Stakeholder engagement, GRI Standards
- Circular economy and waste flows valorisation
- Bio-based industry and sustainable materials
- Third party audit for labelling, certifications and environmental footprints
- Training on environmental sustainability issues
- Life Cycle Thinking (e.g. LCA, LCC and S-LCA)
- Inventory calculation
- Mass and energy balances
- Market analysis of alternative products
- Green chemistry principles
ISO 14040-44, ISO 14021, ISO 14024, ISO 14025, ISO 14046, ISO 14064, ISO 14067, ISO 14080