Training, instruction and communication
In a world that is changing so fast, training has become continuous: it is not just a question of acquiring specialised technical tools and abilities – however vital – but also of gaining ever deeper knowledge of the “fundamentals”.
It is important to address the issue of “security culture”, as well as the use of the exoskeleton; the theme of integral ecology, as well as the assessment of a city’s climate change; the energy decarbonisation process, as well as data mining techniques; the systemic approach to the environment we interact with, as well as the implementation of a truly integrated management system.
Training, instruction and communication are the tools that facilitate change, generating business efficiency, competitiveness and worker satisfaction.
NIER also operates as an accredited trainer in accordance with the State-Regions Agreement.
Training, instruction and communication for:
- Significant incident risk
- Dangerous Goods Transport (ADR RID IMDG)
- Occupational health and safety
- Management systems
- System engineering
Lessons in the classroom and in the field, using innovative technologies to achieve total staff involvement and increased learning. Instead of being a passive subject receiving theoretical information far removed from practical experience, the learner is called upon to actively participate in the training session. Rather than dispensing ideas, the teacher takes on the role of classroom facilitator.
- Interactive videos
- Group work
- Apps for exercises on tablets and phones
- Immersive teaching
- Training assessment
- Legislative Decree 152/2006 Environmental regulations
- Legislative Decree 81/2008 Implementation of Article 1 of Law No. 123 of 3 August 2007 on protecting health and safety in the workplace
- Legislative Decree 102/2014 Implementation of Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency, which amends Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repeals Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC
- Legislative Decree 105/2015 Implementation of Directive 2012/18/EU on controlling the danger of major accidents connected with dangerous substances
- ADR Regulation
- Agreements of the State-Regions Conference related to training on health and safety at work: 21/12/2011, 22/02/2012, 07/07/2016
- Decree of 6 March 2013 Qualification criteria for health and safety at work trainers
- UNI ISO 29992:2019 – Evaluation of the results of training services
- Standard Management Systems: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 39001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, SA 8000, EMAS… IEC 61508 Functional Safety
- Safety Standards applicable to railway system networks: EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129