Workplace health and safety for primary company of transport goods
Analyse, assess and manage aspects relating to the health and safety of workers in relation to the work activities carried out on BRT S.p.A. premises.
to manage the health and safety of workers in a multi-site environment, characterised by high work rates, the presence of workers from different organisations and the need for maximum efficiency in order to ensure accurate and timely deliveries.
the Prevention and Protection Service for the workers concerned was designed and implemented with the strong involvement of the organisation’s top management, implementing working methods characterised by continuous improvement of activities and performance over a period of more than ten years.
- Identification of risk factors, risk assessment and identification of safety measures
- development of safety procedures
- proposal of info/training programmes
- participation in the Periodic Meeting
- workplace inspections
- verification of the application of protection and prevention measures
- management of relations with public bodies responsible for territorial control
- assistance and consultancy in the field of trade union relations concerning Italian Legislative Decree 81/08 as amended.
The main activities conducted include:
- Undertaking the role of Health and Safety Officer for an average of 100 branches/year
- Supporting the implementation and management of the occupational health and safety management system in accordance with international standards OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
- Delivery of OHS training in e-learning mode for workers and face-to-face mode for managers.
- Carrying out specific risk assessments (e.g. exposure to noise, vibration, microclimate, work-related stress).